Memories # ME TOO......




MEMORIES
ME TOO...



I have been thinking a lot about this >ME TOO< that is on every mediea now, like I wrote last sunday its important for me to I keep reminding myself that I was not the one how did something wrong, I was not the one how broke someones trust and heart,  I was not the grown op who was supouse to take care of me surround me with love, caring for my future so that I could grow op to be a strong happy and independent, baby-girl, teenecher and then a grown op woman, that did not happen.
I had to take on a long hard journey, see of tears, wrong decisions made to try to feel better, trying to get recognition from my surroundings, then at the end took the poker face on to be able to survive with all the pain and unsecurety, and that was the hardest part, not being able to be my self, not being able to talk to anybody, trying to protect my dear ones, on my expense.
I have worked so hard, cried so much, done so many stupit things, but in the end Im the winner Im the one standing proud of my self living a wonderful live, Im strong independent and doing the things I love with those I love and love my back, support my in every project I start and are with my to the end. 
>ME TOO< AS THE WINNER 
 I keep remending my self of that every morning when I wake op and look at this photo of myself as little broken girl....
YOU ARE WORTH IT FITHT FOR IT...
💋







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...