How about a little positivity.....


 I find myself in need of writing and share my thoughts, you may agree or you may not, that's all right. 

I know that this past times have been realy hard on many people and I'm not talking it down or disrespecting it in any way, I just think we need some positivity in all these negative and difficult times.

I think that the news people instead of spreading fear and hopelessness they should maybe focus on what we some individuals can do to make our lives better,  that's known that, the ability of the immune system to function normally decreases with stress, and inadequate diet, the healthier life we live and happier we are we thrive better, people are watching TV to get informations about Covid 19 and that is very good we should all be aware of the situation, and take all the precautionary measures in use, but now were that's is said, could there not also be some more motivating news to people,  like how important it is to be more active, exercise more, and that our diet is a big part of our health, perhaps that would help us, or at least give us more possibilities to overcome this horrible Covid and make os stronger in mind and body, I do not mean that we all should be going into fitness club absolutely not

I'm talking about for example, a good walk in nature or run for thous who prefer that, do some exercise at home, and I think that if we really put our mind to what we are eating, are we getting the vitamins we need at this time of the year?  it is different between season what we need, in the autumn and winter we tend to get colds and influenza is more , so way not try to eat more healthy food that will give us the vitamins we need, and I'm quite sure that positive attitude, and enjoying our life is likely to support the health of the immune system, so what I'm trying to say here is,

 MORE POSITIVITY IN OUR DAILY LIFE IS BETTER AND HEALTHIER THEN ALL THIS FEAR AND STRESS-CAUSING INFORMATION.





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...