Who sitting on your front row?


For many years ago a wise women told me that I could choose who is sitting on my front row, it has to be someone I think I can trust and would be okay with having so close to me, I really can trust and they trust me.
Believe me it's not easy to find such people I have so many times been disappointed when I've put al my trust in people, letting them sitting on the front row, but then I discover that they aren't worthy of of my trust, I was very naive, to think that everyone has the same understanding about friendship trust and loyalty as I have.
Now when I know this,  I'm very careful about how and whom I associate with, everyone has the same opportunity, but in the end it is me that chooses who sits in my front row.
Be the boss in your life that gives you freedom to choose🤗

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...