Working in the garden is the best....


I find it very relaxing and healing to work in my garden, get my fingers dirty, watch the process of my work It takes my mind of all the things I worry about and are making my life difficult, gives me sleepless nights, bad stomach and problem with consecration.
When being in the garden nursing my plants I find myself singing and I'm totally relaxed, and afterwards I have much more energy, I'm better to take rational decisions that helps me move forward in my process of healing.
GET YOUR FINGERS DIRTY AND EXPERIENCE PEACE OF MIND.......🌱🌱

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...