Who are you?...


I m a mother, wife, grandmother, friend, preschool teacher, coworker, this roles have been very dominating and controlling in my life, I'm of course still in some of those roles and loving it, but this past months I have thought very much about my personal identity, who am I this woman Diana,  when I'm suddenly not are going to work every day, something that I have done since I was a teenager, my children don't need me as before, I can borrow my grandchildren but don't have anything to do with their future, except loving them.
I realise that I have put myself aside for all those roles and now when I don't have them in my everyday life I am forced to consider who I am??
That is what I have been working on this past months it has been challenging and very important for me, this work is not over yet and perhaps will never be.
But I know now that, we must never forget ourselves and let the roles in our lives take over, when they're time is over, who are you then.
LOVE YOUR ROLES IN LIVE! 
BUT ALWAYS BE YOUSELF❤️

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...