I'm here again....



The last week's we have been working hard in the garden getting all the plant's ready to come out of the greenhouse and into the vegetable garden, it's very exciting to watch the growth, in the start I was going out there every five minutes🤓 
The thing is that when I'm working in the garden I kind of forget that the situation we are
in gives me a little ”time out” and I can feel the does my good, the same if I take a walk in nature, the stillness clears my mind and I'm filled with peace and safety, nature is still here after all, I'm so glad

grateful  for

that ❤️
I told you that I would show you what we have been working on in the garden so let's get to that,


We welcoming everyone to our little paradise 😍




My bee-friendly flowers which I hope will grow up to be able to attract many bees
🐝🐝



This one is getting there 🌸🌸



This is our Tomato house
we plan on growing a lot of tomatoes here 🍅its build out of recycled materials and we are very proud of it, we have left to work with the surrounding area but we will get there be for to long.



Here is more of my bee-friendly Flowers. 🌺 
We have painted the house white and that looks so much better it was a hard work and I'm so proud of myself for doing it, 💪


So now, 
The sun is shining my family is with us so we have nothing to complain about.
Love ❤️ and a lot of kisses, hugs  and everything we are not allowed to do these days ❤️🌺❤️






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...