Updating......




O what a beautiful morning, O what a beautiful day.......🎶🎶🎶

It's been a while since I was here, but it is because I have been busy with family which is the best thing ever ❤️ It's also the fact that the garden somehow lets me forget time and place, and then suddenly it is 29 of June 🌱🌸
As you know, I'm a beginner in all this gardening, started few years ago with no knowledge at all in that area, and I can't count all the mistakes I have had to face and don't let them stop me from continuing. 
Every little flower that blooms gives a wonderful satisfaction, I get very excited, I welcome the flower, talk to it and thinking it for the joy it brings, and when the tomatoes start to peek out, then I call all the family to experience it with me, that's a time to celebrate, don't you think ?
The gardening has a healing effect on me like I have said before and when I feel that something is good for me, I want everyone to experience the same, so I can go on and on about my small and big victories, people just have to endure it😃🌺😃
The pictures are a little prof of how much I have learned, hope you enjoy❤️
Have a wonderful day and if you are on summer vacation enjoy to the fullest ❤️




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...