Say NO when you mean NO...


 Its been a wonderful day, we took a long walk with the dogs they love it, so no complaints from them. We smiled at everyone we met, and Im telling you it worked, people smiled back.

I also took a big decision to day and said NO to a job that was offered to me, I did not think that was what I was looking for, the decision is mine and I take full responsibility, I feel like it will lead to something so much better.


Its a big step for many people to learn to say NO it has taken me some time to learn that, it somehow makes you feel stronger when you say NO, not to be the negative one, but to stand by your self, when you feel something is wrong, it's not something that interest you, or you just don't have the time to take part, there can be a lot of reasons for your NO, and you should not feel guilty, its your decision your life and your responsebilety to life your life as honest and good as you can.


Have a good evening, and take care.




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...