Home is where the heart is...



For me the home should always be perfect, there ware no newspapers laying on the tables, the laundry was not to be seen, everything was supposed to look perfect. But if the home is where your heart is, then I was to busy cleening, and letting everything look like in a magasin so I did not relax at home, I did not enjoy my home like I should, I enjoy myself better at other people homes, because I wasn`t supposed to make sure everything there was perfect. I`t has taken my many years to finally be abel to put my feed on the tabel and relax and give myself time to enjoy end be thankful that I have a home.
Happynes dosen`t come through perfecion it comes from your heart❤️
Hope you enjoy your home .❤️

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...