Take a step....




I`ve  been thinking how important it`s to listen to your heart every time you take a new step into the future, sometimes it can be hard to do, decisions must be taken and you my be under pressure, you feel you dont have time to stop and take a breathe and listen to your heart, 
But now when I have given myself time to look back at this decisions that I have taken without listening to my heart they all have been a mistake, that I have had to face and take responsibility for.
So now I stop breathe and listen to what my heart tells my.
Thake my word for it, everyone should do that before they take new decisions / steps in life.👣


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...