Life goes to many directions..


Like I said before, then life goes in many directions, and that is what my life has done. I always thought the grass was greener on the other side, I needed to calm down and make peace with myself to understand, no matter how hard I try to look for the perfect place, perfect people, make a perfect home, be admaiert for all this perfecion, no matter how hard I worked, I  did not achieve what I was looking for, I was not happyer, or liked myself more, I fanily realized that I  had to stop and take a deep breath, look instead at myself my inner me, what was going on there why could I never relax and enjoy the place, people and the beauty of now and here.
We all have our past, that can bee all kinds of things we have experienced and this experiences makes us whom we are, it can take a long time to work through all this experiences, perhaps they are very bad, something that is hard to think about something that you are trying to forget, but for my it was  necessary to go through all this bad experiences and of course there where some good ones, the journey beings with this.
It has been a long and hard journey for my but I'm happy, I'm in peace with myself, I know that  my life will never be better than the effort I but in it.
No matter where life brings me  then I will be happy enjoying life.
Make peace with yourself, then it really does not matter were you put your feet down,
Take the next step...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...