My confort zone




All my life I have been a perfectionist which has preventet me in doing things I have dreamed of
I`m afraid to step out of my confort zone, admit that I can do mistakes, for me it was better not to do this things then perhaps to some mistake and try to learn from them, you can always start again. How often  have I said these words to my children.
  This last month I have realy pushed myself out for my confort zoon, it`s been hard but at the same time amazingly rewarding and I have supriset myself.
I`s giving life another color, a very bright color I know I can, and what is the worst that can happen, it`s on my responsanility to explore my borders, and to get as much out of life that I can.
This perfectionist proplem is not only about things I would like to do, it`s also about feelings, my body, how I approach people, so it`s every aspect of my life.
Do you dare to step out of your confort zone, I`m telling you it`s worth it.
JUST DO IT 🤗

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...