Loneliness...



I have always been afraid to be alone, be lonley thats somthing that is so scary and no one wish to be, but now when I have hat the possibility to be alone, it`s just me the whole day, and you know what it`s not that bad at all, I actually enjoyed it. I now can give myself time to do things I always have whantet, whithout apologizing myself, I have had time to mark my feelings, sow my self care, patience uesd all the time for my self.
That what scared my have now give me peace of mind, I can relax just whith myself and that It`s liberating, I enjoy my company even though I alsow enjoy beeing whith other people.
Try some alone time, LOVE YOUR SELF 🤗

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...