Sorry, for myself...


The last days I have felt very sorry for myself, I couldn't see all the positive things in life, felt that life was unfair, poor me and way me, what have I done to deserve this?
All this negative thoughts have ruined some beautiful days in my life, why do this happen way do I fall into this self-pity and way do I use a bauteful sunny day to break my down? there must be some meaning of all that,  is it to make me more thankful, to make me look at how other people have to struggle for their lives, if that's the case, then  then you got me,  I have thought about all of this and it has made me realize how great my life is.
 I had forced  myself out of this thoughts, make a positive list” of my life:
My health is getting much better.
I have never taken so good care of myself.
My husband loves me and I love him.
My children are all doing good in their lives.
I have wonderful crandchildren.
I have a home where I feel that I am safe.......
The list is endless, I know this was good for my that has been a wake-up call for me, not to give up, keep on remained myself how wonderful life is and how thankful I can be for all of this wonderful thinga in my life. 
It was not easy so much can I tell you my husband Was very helpful in this situation and pointed out  all the great things in my life it really helps to have someone who loves you and can be there for you and I am really fighting to stay positive, happy and feeling unique 
JUST LOVING MYSELF AS I AM.
We all have our op and downs in life, but we must never be impatient with our self, never forget to love our self, we are whort all the good and great things in life.
🤗


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...