101 Power Thoughts Louise Hay









Im so fortunate to be surrounded be people that love me, and wants all the best for my, that gives my the urge to live every day with love for my self.
One of this people so dear to my, and which I have great respect for, she has dedicated her life to help women to love them self as they are, she lives in Bali where she welcomes this women to come and go through the journey of learning to love them selfs, a great idea, and what I have heart its really helping many women.
I will put the link to her webside at the bottom if you would like to look at it and see if thats anything for you, by the way her name is Osk.
But now to the reason way I mentioned here, that is because she sent me a link to a women named Louise Hay Im sure that some of you have heard about her, but I hadn't heard of her until now, and what a blessing, I got so excited that I had to stop listening, sat myself outside and drank a cup of tea to calm me down, it was overwelminjg to listen to someone that just tells you what you can do to heal yourself from all the hurt, disappointment, betrayal, and all the transboundary I had to tolerate and I have been traveling whit trough my hole live and trying everything you could to understand and not letting it destroy my relationship whit family end friends, this woman knows it all and I encourage you to listen to here, she mide be able to help you, and I really hope so, 
LOVE CONQUERS ALL 💝



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...