Childhood..


How was your childhood is a question often asked, that's understandable for we believe that's what makes us whom we are. I have worked with children my whole life it has been my passion it has given me lots of fantastic time where I have enjoyed children's sincerity, happiness, and there honest way to approach every project. Children in preschool make there first steps in learning the social skills which they will use in the preschool life, and hopefully generally in their future,
it's in the preschool they adopt the ability to be in a group, where  they have to take into account the needs of others, some children are very good in all this social skills from start, while others need help to be able to understand all this new challenges that the preschool life brings to them, I never look at a child as the bad or good ones I always see them as who they are what is they're background they're family, and most and foremost I always try as much as possible to involve parents when I'm working with a child,  we often say that we all are different, that's the same with children, and our job is not to make all children alike it's to make them believe in their self be a strong independent individual, that is there the we, preschool teacher comes in and uses all the experience and knowledge we have to guide this children so that theyr preschool life will be a success and so that the go from there to school as a strong individual happy child, too be able to experience that is what I love about working with children when I can use my experience, and knowledge to be there for ”my children”

I often wondered if there has never been some researcher that have been interested in doing a study on preschool children, because that's a very important time in their live and I believe for their future, if you know about any kind of research in that field then please let me know. 
CHILDREN ARE THE FUTURE ❤️

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...