First was the word....



Words are always first- and as we all know they can have consequences just like actions, sometimes good but other times bad, the bad ones can have big consequences that can last for a long time, our words can not be taken back, they are hanging in the air with all the consequences they have.
Don't worry I'm not going inside myself again this time, I just got so inspiret by listening to Oprah Winfrey Master Class the other day walking with my dogs - Words came first that's so true...
When listen to her I remembered how hurt I'v been by words from people, people that were not related to me and people that are close to me, I discovered that these words are still in me, I believed this words and my life have been surrounded by these words, how sad is that,  these people did not have any right to say these ugly, judgmental words to me as a little girl, if I've had anyone to talk to about this I probably would not have carried this ugly words all my life.
I'm writing this because it's so important that we think twice before the words come out of our mouths, they have consequences, and can hurt so much, so be careful with what you say, expecialy when you are talking to young children, they have all their lives ahead and do not deserve to carry ugly, judgemental words into there life.

LOVE ONE ANOTHER HAVE RESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER WE ALL HVAE THE RIGTH TO BE WHO WE ARE.
THE SUN IS SHINING ENJOY THE DAY 💓



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...