Looking at the outside.....


This past weeks I have been trying to focus on the outside and not always thinking about how I feel but try
to see all the positive, beautiful people and things around me, I'm working myself out into the world again, it's about time for me to get started and do the things I love to do and have given me so many fantastic memories and successful moments, on of these things is taking pictures, I love being behind the camera see the world through the cameras eye, somehow I feel like I capture the nature or my surroundings in a whole different way, and when I come home there is one or two of all the pictures  I like, and sometimes not the ones I thought would be the best, it's always a little
exiting to go through the pictures, that's
is one of the thing I have been looking forward to start doing,
I'm also looking forward to start my training, I'm not talking about going into a training center no..no..no..thats absolutely not me, I train be walking in the nature and then I mean walking to get the pulse up, that's looking out in the world, isn't it?
I am also so excited to start my winter gardening got the package today with the start kit, I believe that's going to take my mind of all the the bad time I have gone through the last months.
There are lots of other things that I love to do but let's start with this and see where it will lead me to, I do believe that it's going to be a successful time that will give me many good experiences.
Here are some pictures I have taken.






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...