sommer project







Her is the what we have been working on, we started last summer, 
then it was just supposed to be a orangeri
But as you see then there is a little more than that now I have a greenhouse, and a vegetable garden
I am loving it and really looking forward to be able to grow my own vegetables, we have built bought houses from old windows, that's like most of the things we do that is 
try to use secondhand things.
And just imagine how nice it will be to sit in my orangeri whit friends and family on beautiful 
sommerday, I'm so happy about all this hard work that is done by my clever wonderful loving 
husband just for me. 
I  know that it will take me time and definitely
a lot of mistakes when I start the project growing my own vegetables I have never had on like that so it will be interesting to see how it works but I m looking forward to it and I have already bought some winter seed to start in greenhouse 👏👏👏
The best about all this is that it is so relaxing working in the garden almost like meditation.




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...