I'v not had it so good the last days, nothing serious, but it has made me think about how lucky  I'm that my health is as good as it is, that's not something that I can take for granted, it's so important to take good care for our health, in all areas, what I but in my mouth is my responsibility, I have found myself in situation were I either eat what is on the table which I know isn't good for me or take responsibility over my health and politely say thanks, but no thanks. 
I know that some people will be offended, and I do understand that but on the other hand they should not, because I'm just honest thinking about my health they should do the same it will benefit us all, because when I started to think more about my diet, it affected so much else in my life, like food waste, thats a big problem, just imagine how many people it could feed, also when I'm in the supermarket buying food I try to do it with deliberation, avoid fruit and vegetable in plastic bags, I bring my own multifunctional bags for that, try to by as much organic food as I can, and just so that you know I do not by product form companies that I know are not nature friendly. I know that these little steps I'm taking are not much, but all steps to do the world to a better place are important. 
I also know that this is nothing new and fortunately there are many people that do everything they can to life a better life and protect nature, but it's very important for me and it gives my live a big meening and thats enough for me, and it should be enough for you, everything counts.
I realy would like to think that my grandchildren will be able to life a wonderful life and enjoy all the things that I have had the privilege to enjoy.
I have been whacing young people that are fighting for awareness for protecting our nature and trying to make them that rule the world understand that it's  not just about money, I do admire them and hope they do not give up or that they will be muted.  
TAKE THE STEP TO A BETTER WORLD🙏

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...