Fantastic day with a lot of love to myself and all you out there, 
Took a little step to my new future, vent to the place were I really would like to work, met the leader could tell her little about myself, she was very nice and told me to come for a visit when I did not have my dogs with me, dogs are not allowed.
You might be thinking what is so remarkable about this, I fully understand that, it's for me, when you have been fighting for your existence for many months, then this is a success, I was mentally broken, didn't believe in myself and my talent, so this is a step to rebuilding myself, I'm so proud of myself and I know that this will lead to something good I'm sending positive message into the universe.
When I woke up this morning I new that something good was going to happen I felt a big relief like a heavy burden has been taken from my shoulders, I think is because every night I listen to 
Louise Hays 40 minutes every day to chance your life forever
its about loving yourself, that you deserve all the best, that you'r unique there is no none in the whole world like you, it's about forgiveness and let go of the past and welcome the future with all that it has to offer me, it's begining to sink in so I will definitely keep on he good work. I'm worth it.
LOVE YOUR SELF LET THE PAST BE THE PAST.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...