We should close the ring.....


I have thought very much about the consequences of all the trauma, and terrible things I had to go through as a child, how I brought this feelings with me into my family, I know now that it had a big impact on everything, but at that time I didn't know, for me these feelings were normal, how I thought about myself and how I saw the world,  imagine how sick and destructive it was, first when I broke down and all my being collapsed, I learned about all this, I was very lucky to have people around me that helped me to come in contact with someone that are used to work with people coming from very sick circumstances, they helped me to learn about all the damages it had done to me.
After this I've done all I can to work myself through the jungle of all this terrible experiences, I had to dig deep for some, and believe me it was painful and I had to stop many times, it's not done in one day, it has taken me many years and I'm still working, and that's the reason for this blog, I really hope it can help you, it's so important that we who have all this bad experience in our baggage do not carry it on into our children's life, that we can separate our childhoods experience from theirs so that our broken self image, guilt and fear does not effect theirs, they do not deserve that.
I'v  had to stop myself many times when I found myself acting in fear or guilt over for my children, and I know now after they are grown and we have had the opportune to talk about their childhood, that I always have been overprotective, I had to let go and give them permission to live their life without me whacking over them, it was hard but, but they made it💓
It's so important that we are aware of our feelings and don't bring damaged feelings over to our children, that we give them space to learn their own feelings, we can be there if they fall, and perhaps we can use something from our experiences to help them or we can just listen so that they can put words on their feelings and experiences, for me that's healthy relationship between parents and children, we should close the ring.
💖



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...