I was a victim....



Yeas I was a victim for many, many years, everything I did was as a victim, all my thoughts were that I was a victim, the reason, was all the bad things that had happen in my life, as a child, and as a grown op, and as a victim, it was always others fault if things did't work out. my husband, my work, my bank just everything else then me,
 I WAS A VICTIM. 
When I realised this fact and I saw that I always pointed at someone else, saying it was their fault, that things did work out, it never occurrd to me that it was myself that was responsible for the things as they were and believe me it was not because I didn't want things to work out, not, but when things were getting absolutely fantastic, I lost the fait in my self and to believe that I deserved all this great things, and I started to take wrong decisions listening to people but not myself,  it was not until to years ago I realise what was going on in my life, it was not others fault, that things did not work out, it was my lack of believeing in my abilities, I didn't believe that I deserved all this good things, I didn't believe that I was worth of all this wonderful things in life which I had achieved, and that's why things didn't go as planned.
If you don't believe you are worth all the good things which are coming in our life you will loose them again, so stop being a victim and start to think about our self in the circumstances you would love to be in and vissulise how wonderful it will be you deserve all the best the world can give you so dream big and believe they will com true, 
YOU ARE WORTH IT.
My life turned 100% and I'm blessed with wonderful things,  I'v gained trust and confidence in myself I'm always doing something creative and most of all I know that I'm blessed and deserve all this good things that are in my life now, I don't have to worry about tomorrow or the next day, because I'm living to day and thats all I have,  in my spirit I'm relax and enjoying every day to it's fullest.
 DONT BE A VICTIM💓


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...