Decisions...


How hard can that be, take a wise decision, we know what is best for our selfs, indeed
we do, but sometimes its difficult to distinguish between one's own desire and common sense,  yesterday I had to take a very important decision, I knew would have a great impact to my finances along with creating many other problems, if I said yeas to it, this was something I had been looking forward to do, it was about traveling just me and my husband, it had been on the table for a long time so it was no quick decision, but yesterday we took this responsible conversation, what will we get out of this that will be good for os, and what will not be so good, 
GOOD / NOT SO GOOD
That helps very much when taking a decision, in the end we found out that we should not go on this journey even though we wanted very much to go, and I'm telling you, I woke up this morning and was relived because I know we took the right decision and we will be glad in the long run. 
I'm writing this to show myself that I'm much better at taking important decisions and I'm better to listen to my inner voice, for me it's a sign that I have achieved greater inner calm and have more overview for actions and consequences, I'm not the victim that deserve to go on a journey because I'v been through so much, I can see what the consequences of a poor decision will be, it will perhaps give me joy for a short time, (as a victim I would first think about that).
The victim did not get to be in this decision and I'm very proud of it.

I'v also been enjoying the wonderful nature this Sunday with family her are some picture from that day.
LOVE YOUR SELF AND BE PROD OF YOUR SELF.





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...