a grey day..


Woke op this morning to a grey boring day, what was there to do, pull the blanket up over my head and stay in bed, good idea or what, how will I feel, will that make the day brighter and if and when I pull the blanket away, will I so be refreshed and happy, it was a tempting 💤💤
but no matter how tempting it is,  then I know that I will not feel good, on the contrary so up with me and try to do the best out of this grey Tuesday.
Breakfast with all the good nutrition it will give me, and of course this wonderfule morning coffee cup which I enjoy every morning, now I had started this grey day, but I didn't feel like I wanted to do anything my head was totaly empty, except I wanted to cry, feel sorry for myself, why me, and all this destructive thoughts which are not helping anyone, with a hard inner voice I started sortering in old things which I had been thinking about doing for a long time, and know what I made myself a dress from dress material that I've had for some time.
And what happened, I had a wonderful day, it became brighter and I'm very proud of my new dress, and I also took for a long walk with my dog.
I took another step in my healing process, never underestimate your inner strength, you can achieve everything if you but all your energy into it.
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL EVENING.
   

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...