Love is the power..




My dear friends, you must listen to this, I got op this morning and this got into my hands and I'm telling you this is so powerful and true that it must be something all people can relate to, we can't chance others we have to start with our self and not act in fear but in love, every time we get into situations were we feel uncomfortable, angry or powerless, then look into your inner you and bring out your love, let the mother ship lead you in such moments, feel the love and act in the love of your self, and it does not matter if your saying no, and perhaps that isn't what your fellow man wants to hear but it is what your love for your self says is right, then say NO that is in respect for your self and the life you want to represent.
Hope that when you listen to this interview you will be as excited as I was....


Have a beautiful and LOVE YOUR SELF 💖

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...