the beast must be forgiven....


I have written before about forgiveness and how important it is to forgive so you can live a happy successful live, and that is indeed the truth,  but the last weeks I'v been thinking about my forgiveness, have I forgiven the beast? memories have been popping up in my head, not very blesant ones, but ones I have to take a stand to if I'm going to be able to forgive the beast, 
Forgive, that I had to hide op on a ice-cold attic in my pyjamas, praying that the beast would not find out and listening to every sound of it hoping that it would fall a sleep, 
Forgive that I had to go to school many times with out any sleep and absolutely not being able to do my home work (it was there I found out that putting up a poker face was the best way to survive the school)
Forgive having had to protect my mother many times from being strangelt or beaten sometimes so badly that she had to go to the emercency room, a child can only do so much.
Forgive the beast that in the middle of the night we had to run for our lives barefoot in pyjamas in the snow and hide us on the other side of the house, whyle the beast walked roaring about I the house.
I could go on and on in writing horrible things I have to forgive the beast, I've gone over this thing so many times in my life and it has made my angry upset and sad, why didn't anyone stop this or se that there was something terrible wrong in my home, this should not have been a family secret, but these were the days....
Now its my life I deserve to forgive the beast and make peace with it and my self,  these memories  much not have so much impact in my life anymore.
I will be able to forgive one day.
Beautiful day to you all my friends. 😌

SOME PICTURES TO MAKE YOUR DAY.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...