a lazy day..


Is that allowed,  to have a lazy day? you have no energy to do anything, is that were you should look inside and be worried about depression and should go to the  psychologist?
I don't think so that's absolutely OK to just lie on the couch our wandering about in the nature which is very relaxing for me, and I feel that it's healthy every now and then it's fine to  have no commitment, other then just flow with the day and enjoy it, I think it's our body telling us that now we have to stop, relax and charge the batteries.
It's taking me many ears to learn this and to listen to my body, when I'm in this mood I still heave to tell myself, it's OK to be there, I don't have to build up guilt I don't have to answer to anyone other then myself, and the funny think about these days is that afterwards I'm full of new ideas, energy and can't wait to be able to get started on the this new ideas.  
To day is on of these days and I'm struggling to enjoy it, not feeling guilt and fill me with negativity but giving my body permission to gather energy to my next project.
ENJOY THE DAY WHERE EVER YOU ARE.😘

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...