I told my story...


I know there are some people that have known me all me live that are very surprised over my story about me childhood I don't blame them, it was a big secret, it wasn't something I talked about, even though I knew it would help me, the shame was bigger than that.
But now I have told the secret and it is a great relief, but at the same time I have been thinking a lot about how people take it, will they judge me, will they think,  ooo thats the reason why se is like this,   that explains way se did this, To them I say, please don't, I'm how I'm because I'v been trough all this in my life, I have a incredibly great sympathy with people, wants to help everyone, I know it's because I myself have been trough all this and have had to work myself out of it, that has given me so much understanding over for others, especially children are in my heart I'm very good with children there is something with me and children that is so magnificent I just love working with them I'm able to understand each one of them, and thats my gift after all I have gone through, I'm so thankful for that and I can not think of anything other than working with children. I understand now that my need may have arisen because I wanted to be there for the children if they needed someone to listen to them, and I know that I have helped many children I have worked with.
So please do not judge those who dare to tell their story, listen give a hug and be there for them.
BE BRAVE THERE IS A LOT OF LOVE OUT THERE.💓

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...