I'm a survivor


Like the rose on this photo I'm a survivor, no matter how hard my life has been I have like this rose broke every wall that became in my way, somehow I knew that it was not my destiny to be living a simple, closed life, so I broke out, I'm so proud of myself and what I have achieved in my life.
I've always had this vision about my life and how I wanted it to be, and this vision, in spite of all I have been throug kept me alive, it has never left me and I remember when things were very hard and it was olmost impossible to hold on to this vision,  I could block everything around me, and step into my own world there my vision was very alive.
Those who are going through hard times, and they feel like nothing is going the right way, don't give up and most of all don't let enything ore anyone stop you from living your life to the fullest, and you feel it's right for you, you know best, I knew best and that's way I'm were I'm, I feel that my life has a great purpose and my goal to always be the best version of myself, has done me to the person I'm today, always been able to see people like they are without judgment, always been able to say I'm sorry, admit my mistakes and try me best to learn from them.
The biggest challenge in all this has been learning not assume that all people have the same criteria or goals in life, be aver around people if they sow dishonesty or unfairness the first time, don't assume they will chance, my thought has always been that all people are good and wants the best for you as for them self, but unfortunately thats not the case, I have so many bad experience from people I thought were good honest people but they turned out to be the opposite, so be aware don't let people hurt you our take your dreams and vision away from you, and always be the best version of your self.
LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND RESPECT TO OTHERS.💕

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...