What's your dream?...


Do you have dreams about your life?  How you can do things better, be a better wife, mother, friend or perhaps to be better at thinking about the environment, thats beautiful, we can always try to be the best version of ourselves🤗 
It's just one thing about dreams, and that is, are you dreaming your dream? or are you chasing a dream that doesn't belong to you? This question coming from a very wise and lovely nun, made me think, are my dreams my dreams? do my dreams fill my heart with joy and happiness, when they come true, yes it does I really appreciate the life I have now,  I really feel that my life has a purpose, that is so satisfyin, gives me peace so I can concentrate  on the day I'm given and be in the moment, and give up the need of what happens tomorrow,.   
KEEP YOUR DREAM ALIVE  ✨❤️  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...