Keep the positive.....

 
Picture taken at Jægersborg Deerpark. 
Dear friends I have to admit that I really have to use all the resource to maintain the posetive and good mood this days, feel like I have done everything I possible can here at home, how much can one clean, was, orden your closets, plant everything that is ok to plant at this time of the year, go for walk everyday with the dog (that I do anyway, virus or not) so now I realy have to use my creativet to keep myself over the water, and hold out this isolation, but at the same time, I'm very brought to live in a country that is dealing with this horrible virus in a very effective way, taking it seriously and having press meetings often enough so that we feel that we all are helping each other out of this difficult situation.  
The danish people love to meet and have it "hyggeligt" like they say, and always when they meet friends they give a big hug, they are very sincere and open in communication, so for them to keep a distance not touching I believe is hard for them, I really hope that after all this they will continue to give big hugs and be open and sincere, for that is what I like so much about them, but of course we all have to keep the hygiene in the highest and thats only good for us all, but keep on hugging and making this fantastic "hyggelige" times together its so important to maintain happiness.
Stay save out there lots of hugs from me to you💓


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...